Signature Series barns are warranted for twenty years and New England and Catskill Series barns are warranted for five years from date of installation against defects in material and workmanship. JDM Structures, Ltd., at its option, may repair or replace the defect.
JDM STRUCTURES® LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTIES
What does this Warranty Cover? This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship reported to us while the warranty is in effect. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties express or implied other than warranties implied by state law.
How Long Does Warranty Coverage Last? New England and Catskill Series products are warranted for five (5) years from date of installation. Signature Series and KidzSpace Products are warranted for twenty (20) years from date of installation. Warranty coverage terminates as to all Products if you sell or otherwise transfer the Product.
What Will We Do? Our authorized service representatives will repair any defect in material or workmanship without charge to you.
What Will We Not Do? We will not pay for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from a defect in the Product. Examples of incidental and consequential damages include the cost of repairing or replacing other property damaged as a result of the defect, loss of use of the Product and loss of time.
How Can this Warranty Become Void? You will void the warranty if you:
• Do not retain your original bill of sale or other proof of purchase
• Do not notify us of a potential defect as provided in the section “How Do You Get Warranty Service?”
• Do not prepare and maintain a level, well drained site for the Product to sit on
• Move the Product from its original location
• Do not paint all Products with a wood siding exterior with a high quality acrylic latex paint within six (6) months of installation
• Do not send a clear photograph to us at our address at 5840 CR 201, Millersburg, Ohio 44654 demonstrating that you painted the Product within six (6) months of installation as required above.
• Do not perform routine maintenance of the Product, including painting, caulking, leveling adjustments and keeping vegetation from growing around the Product
What Does this Warranty Not Cover?
• Loss of shingles due to exceptionally high winds
• Parts of the Product discarded or lost by you
• Damage to the Product as a resulting of misuse, abuse, accident, fire, flood, wind storms, tornadoes, hail, vandalism, acts of God or other contingencies beyond your control
• Wood framed windows, Spanish cedar doors, oversized wood doors and garage doors, pre-hung fiberglass door, plank floors, skylights
• Shrinkage and knots in pine siding
• Paint or paint performance
• Used Products, including display models
• Any non-standard options
How Do You Get Warranty Service? Contact JDM Structures, Ltd. within thirty (30) days of discovery of potential defect, at 5840 CR 201, Millersburg, Ohio 44654, 1-877-536-2276 and provide us with the following:
• Copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase
• Written description and picture of what you believe to be defective with the Product
How Does State Law Relate to This Warranty? This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
How are State Law Implied Warranties Limited? ALL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE. Some states do not allow limitation on how long implied warranties last, so the above limitation may not apply to you.