1. Your completed Rent-to-Own Worksheet.*
2. Driver’s license.* Copy in color (preferred) or enlarge and copy in b&w.
3. Signed Landlord Release or Opt-Out.* Customers who own sign on the Opt-Out line. Customers who rent must have their landlord fill in and sign. Send in the completed form.
4. Down payment.* If paid by personal check, add 10 days to production/delivery.
Step Two. Return the Rental Agreement.
In a few days you will receive a Rental Agreement* by mail. Review, sign and return it.
After three years of making regular monthly payments, you own your barn!
*All documents are required before a building will be delivered.
• No credit check and no reduction of your credit worthiness
• Super-short month-to-month contract – renew by paying the rent, return the building or buy it out early
• No early termination fee (though you are responsible for pickup costs)
• No buyout fees and half of rent payments are applied to the original cash price
• Only one month down and $200 security deposit
Sorry, this offer is not for all barns. Only factory-built barns qualify.
Rent-to-Own is managed by RentOwn, a leasing company that handles all administration and paperwork.
The customer must make monthly payments and maintain the property in good shape during the rental period.